Just FYI. I placed an ammo order with Range 129 on Friday. I had assumed that unless noted on the product page, the offered items were in stock nearby and could be picked up at the range within a couple of days. After waiting 3 days I called them, and found out that all items are dropped shipped from a business partner or partners. I needed the ammo for a trip to our off-grid land in Virginia next week, so I couldn’t wait. They were very accommodating about cancelling the order, and I received a refund immediately. I did tell them that imo they should state explicitly on their ammo catalog web site that the ammo is not kept in stock. You also might want to be aware that logins (user name/password) for the main Range129 site and for the catalog sales site are maintained separately. I could understand that once I realized how fulfillment was set up, but it was initially confusing to be able to sign on to the main site with my existing credentials, but have them rejected for the shopping site. None of this is meant as condemnation of Range129 for this kind of transaction, it is just meant as a heads-up, along with a bit of constructive criticism.
Buds operates the same way